Some Pig is everything I love about a knitting bag.
The fabric was created, just for my shop, by one of my favorite artists, Jayme Hennel. It brings to life, in a completely new and fresh way, one of my favorite stories, Charlotte's Web. (Hello, yarn ball Charlotte!)
It's custom-printed on my favorite fabric, a cotton-linen blend which shows a beautiful textural imprint, thanks to the linen content, yet is still soft and substantial.
My shawl-sized zipper bag perfectly fits a two or three skein shawl project. It's a roomy bag and you can put three skeins, side by side, in it and still have room on top for your work-in-progress. (I start most of my sweater projects in a bag this size.) It's a generous 13 to 14 inches wide and stands about 9 inches tall, with a boxed bottom.
Make this bag your own: Choose one of two custom-illustrated interior fabrics. Choose whether you'd like your bag to be soft-sided (no interfacing), which is strong, flexible, and durable. Ask for a squishy-sided bag which is made with fleece interfacing and gives the bag enough heft to stand by itself without a project inside, but still be squishy to the touch. Or, choose stiff-sided, which means that your bag is sewn with a traditional midweight interfacing to give it a nice, firm, stiff profile.
Add a fabric handle with durable swivel clasp hardware if you like to carry your project bag with a wristlet handle. The swivel clasp attaches neatly to the word ring.
This project bag was created with the following options:
Exterior fabric: Custom-printed cotton-linen fabric
Canvas bottom: Black
Interior fabric: Coordinating quilting cotton print
Word ring says: HAPPINESS or JOY
Ribbon color: Oxblood red or spring green
Cordlock color: Black
My shawl-sized zipper bags:
- Are approx. 13 to 14" wide and 8.5" to 9" tall, with an 8" by 5" rectangular base
- Are made of 100% cotton or cotton/linen fabric
- Have fabric tabs at the ends of the zipper, made of the coordinating interior print, for a polished and adorable look
- Include a "word ring" that can be used as a connector for other bags or handles
- Are machine stitched with beautiful top-stitching and fully enclosed seams
- Have a satin ribbon zipper pull
- Are created with love in a smoke-free, pet-friendly, kid-friendly studio. Our beagle pup, Molly, doesn't help with the sewing, but if you're highly allergic, you should know that I can't guarantee that your bag will be hypoallergenic.
Each bag is carefully handcrafted, so you should expect there to be some variation in fabric placement, as well as minor variations in size or shape. Your satisfaction is very important to me. Please let me know if you're not completely delighted with your purchase.