Some Pig is everything I love about a knitting bag.
The fabric was created, just for my shop, by one of my favorite artists, Jayme Hennel. It brings to life, in a completely new and fresh way, one of my favorite stories, Charlotte's Web. (Hello, yarn ball Charlotte!)
It's custom-printed on my favorite fabric, a cotton-linen blend which shows a beautiful textural imprint, thanks to the linen content, yet is still soft and substantial.
This size of project bag bag perfectly fits a one or two skein shawl project. It's a roomy drawstring bag that stands about 10 inches tall and is 10 inches in circumference (or, 5 inches in diameter), with a square boxed bottom.
Make this bag your own: Choose one of two custom-illustrated interior fabrics. And, if you like, add a fabric handle with durable swivel clasp hardware if you like to carry your project bag with a wristlet handle. The swivel clasp attaches neatly to the word ring.
This project bag was created with the following options:
Exterior fabric: Custom-printed cotton-linen fabric
Canvas bottom: Black
Interior fabric: Coordinating quilting cotton print
Word ring says: HAPPINESS or JOY
Ribbon color: Oxblood red or spring green
Cordlock color: Black
My drawstring project bags:
- Are approx. 10" to 11" tall and 10" wide when the bag is flat, with a 5" by 5" square base. Please note: custom-printed fabrics are a wee bit narrower than commercial fabrics, so these bags have a slightly smaller base, approximately 4.5" by 4.5"
- Are made of 100% cotton or cotton/linen fabric
- Include a "word ring" that can be used as a connector for other bags or handles.
- Are machine stitched with beautiful top-stitching and fully enclosed seams
- Are created with love in a kid-friendly, dog-friendly, and smoke-free studio. (Our beagle pup, Molly, doesn't help with sewing, but she's around the studio so if you are highly allergic, please be aware that your bag will not be hypoallergenic.)
Each bag is carefully handcrafted, so you should expect there to be some variation in fabric placement, as well as minor variations in size or shape. Your satisfaction is very important to me. Please let me know if you're not completely delighted with your purchase.
Inspire a knitting friend to reach out into the great wide somewhere. Great Wide Somewhere is the latest in our collection of literary-themed cards for knitters. It features original...
These are in very limited quantity but I am expecting more charms to arrive soon. Please add your email address to be notified when "Be Our Guest" progress markers are...
Celebrate the classic fairy tale, Beauty and the Beast, with a luxurious cowl kit. The yarn for this kit is front and center: a beautiful cowl-length self-striping set created for...
A knitted celebration of The Sound of Music with the colors of the movie reinterpreted in a winter-fresh, modern palette from La Bien Aimée yarn. I first met Aimée at...