Prince Edward Island project bags are handcrafted from original fabrics, created by me, exclusively for the Green Gables kit.
The fabric features hand-painted watercolors from Polish artist Agnieska Swiejkowska and adapted by me to create a portrait of leaves and the natural world in beautiful autumnal colors, with a wistful silhouette of Anne Shirley. The exterior fabric has been digitally-printed for me on my favorite blend of cotton-linen fabric, which is wonderfully durable and has a slight nubbly rustic texture to it.
The interior fabric for Prince Edward Island is a warm autumn green, featuring some of my favorite quotes from this classic heroine, like secret and optimistic messages from Anne to you.
Add an optional fabric handle with durable swivel clasp hardware if you like to carry your project bag with a wristlet handle. The swivel clasp attaches nicely to the word ring. Please note that handles are sewn to order (so expect your order to ship in 3 to 4 business days) and are contingent on fabric availability.
This design was created with the following options:
Exterior fabric: Custom-printed cotton-linen fabric
Interfacing: None (soft-sided)
Interior fabric: Coordinating custom-printed quilting cotton
Word ring says: HAPPINESS or JOY
Zipper color: Oxblood red
My shawl-sized zipper bags:
- Are approx. 13 to 14" wide and 8.5" to 9" tall, with an 8" by 5" rectangular base
- Are made of 100% cotton or cotton/linen fabric
- Have fabric tabs at the ends of the zipper, made of the coordinating interior print, for a polished and adorable look
- Include a "word ring" that can be used as a connector for other bags or handles
- Are machine stitched with beautiful top-stitching and fully enclosed seams
- Have a satin ribbon zipper pull
- Are created with love in a smoke-free, pet-free, kid-friendly studio
Each bag is carefully handcrafted, so you should expect there to be some variation in fabric placement, as well as minor variations in size or shape. Your satisfaction is very important to me. Please let me know if you're not completely delighted with your purchase.