The last box of 2018 has shipped, and we are currently closed to new subscribers while we prepare for 2019. Please check back in early February, when we'll reopen subscriptions.A small box of inspiration and happy memories
Little Stitches is our every-other-month subscription box, created to bring you a regular dose of Little Skein-style inspiration, small luxuries, and happy knitting.
Your box is a tiny version of our signature Luxe kits and includes:
• One or two 25g mini-skein(s) of a brand-new and inspired colorway(s) of our hand-dyed House Blend no. 2 yarn, a luscious MCN fingering weight.
• Beautifully printed pattern for a small, one or two night project. You also receive a PDF copy of my Paintbox Wrap pattern in case you want to save your mini-skeins for a larger project.
• An enamel pin: A brand new enamel pin created by the wonderful artist Shelli Can just for our box and themed to the box's inspiration. See our current pins for some ideas of the type of pin you can expect.
• All natural self-care item from Tuft Woolens. You might get a selection of lip balms, a small hand balm, or a body soap.
• A set of perfectly themed stitch markers
• A perfectly themed progress marker
Choose a single dose box with one 25g mini-skein of yarn or a double dose box with two different mini-skeins for 50g of yarn in total. If you fall in love with something in the box, you'll have the option to purchase full skeins or additional items in a special subscriber's shop update before they hit the regular shop's shelves.
Little Stitches boxes are a surprise, with hand-picked and hand-crafted treasures chosen by us and intended to delight and inspire you.
Photos are of our March 2018 subscription box which was inspired by Beatrix Potter and of one of our Jane Austen-inspired boxes from 2017. Your box will be a surprise!
A single dose (1 mini) is $45 per box, and a double dose (2 minis) is $55.
A Year of KidLit
We'll continue to explore some of the most irresistible stories of children's literature in 2019. Come back in February for our inspiration list!
We will be making five boxes in 2019 and shipping months are March, May, July, September, and November.
Subscribers are billed once every two months, and you can cancel at any time. If you leave your subscription in place, you'll get ongoing and wonderful boxes as long as we are making them!
You are billed for your box when you sign up and, thereafter, on the 15th of these months: February, April, June, August, and October. Your box ships about a month later, and we will email you with a heads-up about a week before it ships so you know when to expect it.
Because this is an ongoing subscription, payment is by direct credit card only (processed through the super-secure Stripe service). Unfortunately, we aren't able to accept PayPal for subscriptions at this time.
If you ever want to cancel your subscription, just cancel by the 15th of the month before a box will ship.
The yarn is lovely and the other little surprises are wonderful to share with friends.
This is my first box experience. What a thrill. The little treats fit so well together! The locket was a special surprise. I have purchased the book and will be reading it. Right now I am saving the yarns. Had company over the holiday. They had fun examining the yummy yarn and seeing how the parts fit into the theme.
Hoping to find time soon to start knitting the project in the box. Love the stitch markers, too.
The box is great I just love the box,can wait till the next box .
I loved getting this mailbox surprise! I love that it’s themed. The yarn is so soft and lovely and who doesn’t love awesome stitch markers and progress keepers??