When your heart needs brightening and winter landscapes are growing a bit weary, it's time to cast on a bit of fresh spring-time and sing a favorite song.
The Do-Re-Mi cowl, inspired by the classic movie The Sound of Music, has a kind of magic to it: it's incredibly easy and soothing to knit, it creates the perfect early spring accessory (warm and cozy, yet soft and spring-like), and it comes with a bonus earworm of music from the movie.
I've created brand new kits for this pattern which was originally part of My Favorite Things ebook with two brand new colorways (Von Trapp and Doe, a Deer) and one perennial favorite (Crisp Apple Strudel).
Yarn and pattern kits ($66) include:
• Cowl pattern: You can download your PDF right away, and you'll also get a Ravelry code in your kit.
• 2 skeins of our House Merino DK yarn: I am especially delighted to bring my personal dye style to this beautiful cowl from our "My Favorite Things" collection.
Do-Re-Mi colorways include: Von Trapp, Crisp Apple Strudel and Doe, A Deer
House Merino DK
231 yards | 100 grams
100% superwash merino
2 skeins included in the kit
Luxe kits ($120) include your pattern, 2 skeins of yarn plus:
• Sound of Music drawstring project bag (with an option to upgrade size)
• Perfectly themed set of stitch markers
• Perfectly themed progress marker
• Busy, Happy Hands hand balm, made for us by Wax & Wool.
Notes: If you already own a copy of the Do-Re-Mi pattern, please let me know in the "notes" section, and I'll refund $6 of your kit price. If you upgrade your project bag size, please allow 2-3 weeks for it to be sewn for you.