Pre-orders for the printed booklet, Bandit, will be open through Monday, October 26.
This little booklet is a tale that takes place in autumn. It’s a tale that will bring to mind warm cinnamon, fresh apple cider, and wool that smells like sunshine. It's about fall, and friendship, and the things that nourish you.
Bandit is co-authored by Jacqueline Cieslak and me (Anne Vally). Jacqui has created two sweater patterns and taken gorgeous, inspirational photographs, and I have created new essays, a recipe, photographs, and illustrations. It is a tale of fall, friendship, and the things that nourish us.
The booklet is/includes:
- A beautifully printed, perfect bound, 48-page full color booklet
- Two sweater patterns: Bandit and Baby Bandit, inspired by Peter Rabbit
- A recipe for making apple cider donuts at home
- Inspiration and nourishment for your making
- Preorders include download codes for the individual patterns. (Sent manually, so give me a day or so.)
- Booklets will ship in early to mid-November
- If you have already purchased the pattern(s), and later decide you want teh booklet, neither Jacqui nor I are able to refund the pattern PDF cost.