Ready to ship kits are sold out, but you can preorder until the end of October.
The Fiber Friends cowl is built around the idea of friendship, and it is inspired by the incomparable wonder of connecting with people who understand you deeply, whether it is at Rhinebeck, in your knitting circle, or at home with Ravelry friends you may never have met in person.
• Two yarns, twined together, to create a plush and cushy fabric
• Easy-to-work friendship cables and sweet honeycombs, with most of the cables placed on a single round so there's plenty of easy knitting and just an occasional bit where you need to focus
• Beautifully wearable: gently shaped to narrow, ever so slightly, like a soft hug
• The cowl uses nearly all of each skein of yarn, just the way you want to soak up every minute with a good friend.
My wish for you is that, while knitting this cowl, you feel the joy of connecting with a friend who deeply understands your love of making, that you feel the golden autumn light spill down upon you, and that you wear your finished cowl with pride and love, because you made this.
• Shawl pattern: The pattern will be released on Ravelry on October 18, and you'll get a copy delivered to your email address or Ravelry library.
• Cider & Donuts project bag: Choose a kit with either a drawstring or a shawl zip bag.
• Perfect notions bundle: Themed stitch markers, original enamel progress marker, enamel pin, and a hand balm made by Tuft Woolens in our exclusive "Apple Crisp" scent.
Yarn & pattern kits include just that: immediate PDF pattern download, Ravelry code in your kit box, and two skeins of yarn (one Mohair Lace and one House Blend no. 2) in the color pairing of your choice.
I've prepared a host of kits in advance, in each of our color pairings, but in case the colorway you want is sold out, I am also opening preorders for every type of kit and every colorway.
Preorders will ship in 4-6 weeks (and sooner if I can). I'll start dyeing and sewing as soon as I am back from Rhinebeck.