I invite you to "pay forward" a little of your yarn budget to share high quality yarn and making supplies with a limited or low income maker and at the same time support Little Skein's community-oriented activities.
About the Community Yarn Fund
- Donate anywhere from $1 to $120.
- Your funds are pooled with others' contributions.
- The fund provides grants to limited or low income makers which can be used in the Little Skein shop.
How your support helps
Your contribution puts high quality yarn and making supplies in the hands of a limited or low income maker who might not otherwise be able to afford them.
Your contribution also supports my work by covering the full retail price of the items ordered with grant funds.
I add to your donation by covering the cost of shipping.
- Grants are issued around the first of each month
- A full accounting of what's been donated and what's been regranted is here
- Your donation is not tax deductible. It is a direct payment to me (and on which I pay income tax), and you are trusting me to use these funds to make a grant to a limited or low income maker who self identifies on the honor system.
Thank you for supporting this pilot program, if you can, and for helping make our community more connected and inclusive.